Halloween is right around the corner and we have some great costumes for you! Why not take advantage of your love for CrossFit by dressing up with this theme in mind? Below, you will find costume ideas that will be great for this Halloween. Searching for affordable Raleigh CrossFit gyms? Call Invoke Today!
- Choose your favorite CrossFit game athlete and make it your costume. Consider Lucas Parker who has a beard or another athlete with a distinctive feature that will make your costume easily identifiable. Also, think of other athletes or former champs that might be a great costume choice for you.
- Kettlebells are used all the time at CrossFit boxes all over the US. Why not dress up as one this Halloween? If not a kettlebell, choose your favorite piece of gym equipment and go with it! Grab a friend and twin in your costumes!
- Popeye the Sailor Man was a strong cartoon character who loved his spinach. For a funny spin on CrossFit, consider using this as a fantastic costume.
- Wearing a sumo suit this Halloween is a great way to be as silly as possible and have so much fun.
- To get the kids involved, dress them up to fit your theme. They could be a kettlebell, another piece of equipment, or they could dress up in their best CrossFit gear complete with the headband, tank top, and more.
How fun do these costumes sound? Already found the best one for you and/or your crew? Share your ideas with us! Also, for more great Halloween costume options this year, stay tuned! Our next blog post has them!
Affordable Raleigh Crossfit
If you’re looking for the best fitness programs Raleigh NC has ever seen, call CrossFit Invoke today. We have the best Raleigh CrossFit classes in the area that will get you laser focused in on your health goals so you can maximize your gains. We even offer free classes so you can try us out before you commit to a membership.
We have the best box in Raleigh, and we’re a member of the CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff. Invoke’s founders have operated CrossFit seminars all over the south for over five years. All of our coaches and trainers hold a Level 1 Seminar Certificate, and many other additional specialty certifications in CrossFit as well as other diverse fitness backgrounds.
As you can see, we’re committed to you and your health. So call us today to get started with your free class.