Not a fan of running in the rain? Don’t worry, we have several workouts you can do inside on days when rain takes over. There’s no need to skip your exercise for the day just because of rain. The options below will get your heart rate going and help you work on strength building. Even if it’s not raining, these workouts are great for in-home or office training. Just take 30 minutes a day to focus on one or more of the techniques below! Trusting just any personal trainer in Raleigh NC will not get you to the finish line of your health goals. Get started with Invoke today to get the results you want!
- Jumping jacks are a fantastic way to get your cardio workout on indoors. This exercise may seem a little childish but it is a great way to get your blood pumping.
- Crunches can be a nice way to work on your core and upper abdomen muscles.
- If the idea of not running for the day bothers you, try jogging in place. Use a Fitbit or other device to help you track your movement. Jogging in place will help strengthen your lungs and heart in addition to burning calories.
- Push-ups and squats are great exercises you can do inside to help tone your shoulders, chest, triceps, legs, and behind.
- Lunges are also great to help tone legs, particularly in the upper thigh.
Head over to our next blog post for more great workout options you can use while stuck inside on a rainy day.
Find Your Personal Trainer in Raleigh NC Today
If you’re looking for the best Raleigh personal fitness trainers, call CrossFit Invoke today. We have the best CrossFit classes in the area that will get you laser focused in on your health goals so you can maximize your gains. We even offer free classes so you can try us out before you commit to a membership.
Working out with our top rated personal trainer in Raleigh NC at CrossFit Invoke can improve health and wellness without losing focus. Sign up today and get started to see a healthier and more fit you! The benefits you’ll receive from working with our personal fitness trainers in Raleigh will be life changing.