We are back with more great ideas that can help you come up with a CrossFit themed Halloween costume. If you missed our previous blog be sure to check it out for more options. If you’re needing to work with highly qualified personal fitness trainers in Raleigh, NC, call the pros at CrossFit Invoke.
- 80s fitness outfits were quite interesting. This alone would make a great costume. Think about all the colorful tights, shorts, and legwarmers. Incorporate off the shoulder mesh shirts, hightop tennis shoes and sweatbands.
- Danny Broflex is someone most CrossFit experts know. This hilarious costume would be great. You could even consider getting a group of friends together to portray workout bros.
- Dressing up as a caveman or cavewoman will be great in keeping with the CrossFit thing, especially if you’re big into Paleo.
- Everybody remembers Richard Simmons and Jane Fonda from a couple of decades back. This would be a hilarious way to dress up as exercise inspired characters.
- In keeping with the group idea, consider movies like 300, Gladiator, Super Mario Brothers, or the Power Rangers.
- It’s likely that you and your crew incorporate a Paleo lifestyle with your CrossFit workouts. Dress up as eggs and bacon, avocados, or other Paleo-friendly food options.
- Keeping with the Halloween spirit, consider being a zombie CrossFit trainer. This could be a great option for a group, as well. Having 5 to 10 zombie CrossFitters might be the life of the party.
- We all know and love the chalk bucket. Why not dress up like one for Halloween? You could cover your entire body with chalk and wear a large bucket by cutting the bottom of it out and fixing it around your waist.
Costumes are fun and exciting! If you have others would like to add to our list, let us know. We’re always looking for great ideas when it comes to CrossFit Halloween costumes.
Highly Qualified Personal Fitness Trainers in Raleigh
At CrossFit Invoke, you’ll work with a top-rated personal trainer in Raleigh that will help you to improve your health and wellness. Sign up today and get started to see a healthier and more fit you! The qualified Raleigh personal trainer that you’ll train with will get you laser focused.
Let us help you achieve your health and fitness goals. The benefits you’ll receive from our Raleigh personal training fitness programs are too numerous to list! Call CrossFit Invoke today and see why we’re the best box in the Triangle.