Working your glutes can be beneficial, especially when you’re gearing up for summer. Everyone loves a good glutes workout. We are here to tell you how you can get your glutes ready for summer! If you need to get hyper focused in on your health and fitness goals, call CrossFit Invoke. Ask to speak with our personal trainer in Raleigh NC to learn more.
- Squats are the best workout for your glutes. Whether you choose to use weights or not, it’s a great workout. To do squats correctly, make sure your feet are spread out a tad wider than your shoulder width. Make sure you slightly turn out your feet, as well. While keeping your chest elevated, make sure your thighs are parallel to the floor as you squat.
- If you’re not ready to add in weights, try squats without them for a couple of weeks. Then, start adding as much weight as you can handle and go from there.
- Lunges are also a great way to work out your glutes. You can lunge with or without weights. Just like with squats, if you aren’t able to use weights in the beginning, do lunges without them for a couple of weeks and then start adding as much weight as you can handle. Continue progressing by adding a little more weight every few days.
- Band your legs together with a resistance band and do side lunges. Make sure your feet and knees are shoulder width apart. Then sidestep and repeat as many times as you can in a one or two minute session.
- Try a bridge pose to help build your glutes. Lie flat on your back. Bend your knees so that your feet are flat on the floor. Squeeze your behind and lift your hips up towards the ceiling. Hold your lower back down. You can hold this pose for 30 seconds and then relax. Do this several times for a complete workout of your glutes.
These workout tips are great ways to exercise and tone your glutes for summer. If you’re looking for more, contact our trainers. We can help you get in the best shape of your life!
Affordable Personal Trainer in Raleigh NC
At CrossFit Invoke, you’ll work with a top-rated personal trainer in Raleigh NC that will help you to improve your health and wellness. Sign up today and get started to see a healthier and more fit you! The qualified Raleigh personal trainer that you’ll train with will get you laser focused.
Let us help you achieve your health and fitness goals. The benefits you’ll receive from our Raleigh personal trainers are too numerous to list! Call CrossFit Invoke today and see why we’re the best gym in Raleigh.