Welcome back! We are here once again to talk more about CrossFit and what you can expect during your first class! Missed our previous blogs? Visit them soon, as well. You’ll find more info! For the best fitness programs Raleigh NC has to offer for 2018, be sure to call Invoke today!
- The diversely aged crowd that gathers to do CrossFit is unbelievable. At times, you will have teenagers, 30 year olds, and 70 year olds, in addition to all ages in between. Everyone loves CrossFit and you’ll find that out soon enough.
- One thing you’ll immediately notice is the timer. It’s huge, bright and will stare you right in the face, no matter where you stand in the box. This will help you finish your reps in a certain time and, eventually, compete against yourself and others.
- Most of the time, you’ll get words of encouragement the entire time you’re taking a class. No matter if it’s your first class or you’ve been doing it for years, the amount of cheering on you’ll get is amazing!
- You might not feel it during and after your first CrossFit class, but the insanely sore muscles you end up with next day will be like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. However, eating enough protein, resting and getting a good night’s rest will help you bounce back.
- You may feel like quitting after that first workout. However, stick with it. The more you WOD the easier it will be and the quicker you’ll bounce back.
We hope this info helps you know what to expect in a first time CrossFit class experience and helps you make the decision to join a class in 2018! If you’re ready stop by our box! Also be sure to join our next blog for even more things you can expect during your first experience with CrossFit!
Free Fitness Programs Raleigh NC for 2018
If you’re looking for the best fitness programs Raleigh NC has ever seen, call CrossFit Invoke today. We have the best fitness classes in the area that will get you laser focused in on your health goals so you can maximize your gains. We even offer free classes so you can try us out before you commit to a membership.
We have the best fitness programs in Raleigh, and we’re a member of the CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff. Invoke’s founders have operated CrossFit seminars all over the south for over five years. All of our coaches and trainers hold a Level 1 Seminar Certificate and many other additional specialty certifications in CrossFit as well as other diverse fitness backgrounds.
As you can see, we’re committed to you and your health. So call us today to get started with your free class.
If you missed our previous blog or want to continue with the series click the links below: