Have you been following our previous blog posts? If so, you have no worries about what to get your CrossFit loving friends or family members. Today, we offer a few final gifts to get those that love a good WOD. Don’t be surprised if these gifts seem a little different. Any CrossFit lover will think they’re amazing! If you’re looking to work with a highly qualified personal trainer in Raleigh in 2018, be sure to call Invoke today.
CrossFit Holiday Gifts
- An echo bar will be able to handle anything your gift receiving CrossFitter puts it through. Dropping weights after snatches won’t be at all what they’re used to. And we mean that in a fun way!
- Of course, workout clothes will be appreciated. Anyone who works out, no matter what type it is, can never have enough athletic gear. Even a gift card to their favorite retail store would be a great option so that they can pick their own clothes out.
- Like we mentioned in a previous blog, tights will be great for males or females. Compression tights or leggings are a must during WODs. Even if they have a ton of pairs already, getting a fresh, unique looking pair will be much appreciated!
Now, if you missed all our other blogs in the series, take time to click on the links below. They’ll take you to each post, filled with great options for this holiday season! We hope they love these gifts as much as we do!
- Holiday Gifts for CrossFit Lovers
- Holiday Gifts for CrossFit Lovers, Part Two
- Holiday Gifts for CrossFit Lovers, Part Three
Affordable Personal Trainer in Raleigh NC for 2018
At CrossFit Invoke you’ll work with a top-rated personal trainer in Raleigh that will help you to improve your health and wellness. Sign up today and get started to see a healthier and more fit you! The qualified Raleigh personal trainer that you’ll train with will get you laser focused.
Let us help you achieve your health and fitness goals. The benefits you’ll receive from our fitness programs are too numerous to list! Call CrossFit Invoke today and see why we’re the best box in the Triangle.
We have the best box in Raleigh, and we’re a member of the CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff. Invoke’s founders have operated CrossFit seminars all over the south for over five years. All of our coaches and trainers hold a Level 1 Seminar Certificate, and many other additional specialty certifications in CrossFit as well as other diverse fitness backgrounds.