Warming up should be a big priority before your workout. Without getting your body ready for exercise, you may end up with an injury or damage to your muscles. Warming up is also good for your mind. It gets you ready to work! Below, you will find several ways to warm up that include all parts of the body without causing you to become too fatigued during the workout. Searching for Raleigh personal fitness trainers in 2018? Call CrossFit Invoke today. Ask about our free classes!
- Start with the hip hinging reach technique for warming up if you plan to do deadlifts, squats, snatches or anything that causes you to have your arms over your head. To help warm up your ankles and calves, do a calf raise just after you complete the reach.
- Jumping jacks are amazing, no matter how childish they may seem. They get you ready for working overhead and get your whole body ready and warm for your workout.
- Wood chopper and halo techniques are great for the midsection, rotational work, and shoulders.
- Looking for a way to open up your thoracic? Start with squats and pullovers. They help get your mobility going, help you with squat depth, and get you totally warmed up.
- If you need to warm up your hamstrings, glutes, or quads, try body weight hit hinges and squats. They’re also good for deadlifts, snatches, and cleans.
- Jump burpees or quick feet are a good way to get your body going and your temperature up so that you can get in a more strenuous workout.
Warming up before your workout is essential. It improves circulation, helps your central nervous system to activate before exercise, improves your range of motion, increases your core temperature, and helps circulation in your limbs.
Best Raleigh Personal Fitness Trainers
Do you have problems sticking to a schedule? Need help getting motivated? Do you fail to hold yourself accountable for missing your workouts or cheating too much on your diet? Our personal trainers at CrossFit Invoke can help you with all of this. At our Raleigh NC box, we’ll help you coordinate workouts, we will motivate you to hit your goals, and we will hold you responsible when you need it.
Work with top rated personal fitness trainers in Raleigh at CrossFit Invoke so you can improve health and wellness without losing focus. Sign up today and get started to see a healthier and more fit you! The benefits you’ll receive from working with our Raleigh personal fitness trainers will be life changing.