We are back with more great holiday gifts for CrossFit loving friends and family! Some of the following gifts might seem a little odd to you but, for CrossFit lovers, they’re a perfect option! Need a new Raleigh NC gym for 2018? Call Invoke today!
CrossFit Holiday Gifts
- A case of peanut butter
- Abmat for handstand pushups
- Abmat for situps
- Bacon – we all love it, but none more than CrossFitters!
- Barbell toys for their kids
- Beast mode t-shirt or hat
- Beef protein powder
- Build the CrossFit lover a home gym
- Carl Paoli’s Free+Style book
- Comical CrossFit hats or shirts
- CrossFit box membership
- CrossFit jewelry
- Elastic bands for new CrossFitters
- EMS muscle stimulator that aids in a great recovery
- Fitness magazine subscription
- Foam roller
- Headbands for sweat-worthy WODs
- Leather weightlifting belt
- Massage session
- Mobility tools
- Motivational CrossFit mug or poster
- Multifunctional training bag
- Muscle relaxing bubble bath or bath bomb
- New tights
- Olympic weightlifting barbell
- Olympic weightlifting shoes
- Paleo meal delivery subscription
- Paleo snacks
- Physical therapy
- Protective silicone wedding rings or fashion rings
- Protein chocolate
- Shin guards
For more great gift ideas, stick around. Our next blog post will have a list of more great options! Links at the bottom!
Best 2018 Raleigh NC Gym
Do you have problems sticking to a schedule? Need help getting motivated? Do you fail to hold yourself accountable for missing your workouts or cheating too much on your diet? Our personal trainers at CrossFit Invoke can help you with all of this. At our Raleigh NC gym, we’ll help you coordinate workouts, we will motivate you to hit your goals, and we will hold you responsible when you need it.
Work with top rated personal fitness trainers in Raleigh at CrossFit Invoke so you can improve health and wellness without losing focus. Sign up today and get started to see a healthier and more fit you! The benefits you’ll receive from working with our Raleigh personal fitness trainers will be life changing.
Click on the links below to see all blog posts in this series!