We are back with more options for your rainy day workout. You might not feel like getting out in the rain and that’s okay. These exercises will get you going and feeling accomplished despite the weather! If you’re searching for the best Raleigh NC gym for CrossFit, get started with Invoke today. Click here.
- If you have stairs to take advantage of inside, walk up and down the stairs for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Who says you can’t have fun while working out? On the next rainy day, turn on your favorite dance music and twirl around the house for 20 to 30 minutes. This is an amazing cardio exercise that will relieve stress and be tons of fun.
- Jumping rope can be a cardio workout that is quick and effective. Two minutes of jumping rope will leave you out of breath and feeling like you’ve had a full body workout.
- If you’re stuck inside at home on a rainy day, clean your house. Believe it or not, mopping and vacuuming are two of the most physical activities you can do inside your home.
- If you’re all out of ideas and aren’t sure where to turn to next, turn on YouTube and search for workouts. You’ll find tons of options that will be perfect for what you need.
These workout options are great for a rainy day but they’re also a great way to exercise at work. Take half of your lunch hour and utilize these options in the break room! Don’t forget to check out our other tips for indoor workouts on a rainy day here.
Best Raleigh NC Gym for CrossFit
If you need affordable fitness classes in Raleigh NC that can help you with your health goals this fall, CrossFit Invoke should be your top choice! We even offer free fitness classes for beginners. You can come and check us out without any membership commitment whatsoever. We’re just a few miles from downtown Raleigh, and we are conveniently located right off of I-440.
To get started at the best CrossFit Raleigh NC gym, all you have to do is call or drop by CrossFit Invoke. If you have any questions, please give our personal trainer in Raleigh a call.